Moab on Thanksgiving Weekend

Lance Jeep

AZ Undertakers/AZ Rockrat
If you want to ride with us the Friday after T-Day, your welcome. Not sure which trail we'll be doing yet. So far it's just me and moabrangler, we may hook up with another group for some of the trails. We are looking at doing some or all of Hells Revenge, Poision Spider Mesa, Cliffhanger and Steelbender. Some of the other folks on this thread will be going to BFE, Pritchett, Moab Rim and Golden Spike. Sounds like there will be lots of folks down there that weekend.

I would love to hook up with you guys. When and where would you like to meet? If anyone is going to be there the week of T-day, I will be at the McD's at 8AM each morning exept Tues, golfing that day. If anyone wants to golf, we need 2 more for a foursome. My cell # is 602-550-0737, give me a call any day from Sat the 18th night to Friday the 24th AM. Thanks, and hope to hook up with some of you.

kkemp

I would love to hook up with you guys. When and where would you like to meet? If anyone is going to be there the week of T-day, I will be at the McD's at 8AM each morning exept Tues, golfing that day. If anyone wants to golf, we need 2 more for a foursome. My cell # is 602-550-0737, give me a call any day from Sat the 18th night to Friday the 24th AM. Thanks, and hope to hook up with some of you.

Sounds good. Love to have you come along. I'll be in touch.

hooptycj

I am planning on clearing the step up gap to the upper parking lot. My car is finally ready I think. There should be a few people in town jumping stuff that weekend. Also, there are some new lines we want to work in at the ranch. Would anyone like to have a pot luck bar-b-q at Area BFE on Saturday night? Might be a cool way to meet some new faces.
were is BFE at?

JParriott

THREESIX
Saturday

A couple of us will be out at Area BFE playing and testing a couple new rigs on Saturday afternoon. We'll just be hanging out and having fun.
If no one shows we probably won't grill anything.