Moab on Thanksgiving weekend

Bart

All this non-wheeling is really making me grumpy and I'm about sick of it. Time to start planning the first Moab trip for the buggy. It may not have front bump stops or some other little things, but it's time.

Yes, I know I'm going out on a limb here, but the buggy will be running and we are planning to go to Moab over the Thanksgiving holiday. Not sure about Thursday, but definitely after that.

Anybody else planning that trip?

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
There are a few guys from Wasatch Outlaw wheelers that go every Thanksgiving.

If by some chance I run into a lot of money by then....I would like to go

B

Bear@BlackWidow

Dirt Hedz Off-Road Club is going down the friday- sunday after thanksgiving.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I need to remember what user name i'm logged in under instead of using both on the same threads.

We are heading down that friday morning, probably going to do a sunset/night ride that night, then hit either hells revenge, metal masher, or some other moderate trail on saturday.

Not sure where we are going to be staying, (sister is closing on a house down there) or in a hotel, but let me know, everyone is welcome to join us. (we might even let ya put a dirt hedz sticker on your rigs he he)

email bear@blackwidowoffroad.com or call 801-884-8716

Bucking Bronco

If I make it to moab for this I will probably only be able to stay one night so I will probably head down early friday morning and leave late sat.

What is a decent cheep hotel to stay in?