Moab on Thanksgiving weekend

B

Bear@BlackWidow

Not sure where we are staying yet. The Bowen Motel was ok for a pretty cheap price. I stayed at the new Holiday Inn Express for jeep safari and it was cheap for that. Only $125 during ejs.
Our Dirt Hedz activities girl called on some pricing and found rooms from 29.99 and up. Everywhere is a lot cheaper in the off season.
We talked a couple hotels into a group rate if anyone wants to go in on it shoot me an email bear@blackwidowoffroad.com

I think the popular vote in our club for trails was fins N things friday night. (easy trail, but fun in the dark after a 6 pack. I think we did the same fin 5 times last year.)

Then Saturday either Hells Revenge or Golden Spike. Think it kinda depends on the weather.

Again, this is just what Dirt Hedz is doing, but anyone that wants to come hang out with us is always more than welcome.

Crinco

I plan to go and have a couple friends who have told me they are coming too. I would like to hook up with a few people, especially if my friends can't make it.
Plus, I would love to see Greg's, Bart's, Kiels, ect.... new buggies/Jeeps in action. ;)

R

rockdog

Us too. We'll be at the Moab Valley Inn. I can't wait. It's been forever it seems like. YEEE HAAAWWWW

JackKeslerCustoms

where you staying? I'm at the Motel 6 also

We will be at the La Quinta. We can definately hook up. We'll get in late thurs night, plan to do something easy with the wife and kids friday (Poision Spider, Moab Rim, Cliff Hanger something along those lines) then Pritchett Canyon Saturday. Don't know about Sunday. Dinners always good too.

Bart

If I could think of a good trailer shuffle, I'd love to do Pritchett on Saturday, then Behind the Rocks backwards, then head over to BFE. With a good small group we could be at BFE by noon.

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
If I could think of a good trailer shuffle, I'd love to do Pritchett on Saturday, then Behind the Rocks backwards, then head over to BFE. With a good small group we could be at BFE by noon.

This is something I would love to do! We could leave my suburban at the end of Pritchett and I could shuttle everyone back to get their tow rigs.

JackKeslerCustoms

I'd be happy to go early and help shuffle trailers. I could pull doubles back to town if someone needs.

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
I think Motel 6 is $50 per night. I NEED to get to Moab.

I probably missed it, but will anyone be available to run a trail Friday morning (day after Thanksgiving)? HR, Pritchett, Golden Spike, or Helldorado? Trailer queen here, so need something to route back to the start. Kinda sucks some of the Moab fun out, don't it??

BTW what do you other trailer guys do for Pritchett? Run 'er backwards?