South-East Utah Moab over Thanksgiving weekend?

chuck85

We will be there for a short but sweet weekend getaway. Plan is to be there friday at noon and leave sunday later afternoon. Message me your name and number so we can run some trails friday and saturday. I'm pretty good with whatever as far as easy to hard trails I just like to get out and wheel!

Bart

We've got a group of 4 heading down EARLY Friday morning. I think we'll be playing at BFE that day.

chuck85

1985 4 runner: new 22re,dual cases, custom exo cage, elocked rear, detroit front, chromoly axles front rear, 37 pitbulls punisher toyota beadlocks, hydro assist, 14inch fox 2.0 res, fox air bumps all corners 4inch all pro springs all 4 corners, on board air,rear disk conversion, warn 8000 winch.And a offroad addiction to rival anyones!

Last edited:

heavy18

XJNation
I'm planning on being there with the family late Wednesday through Sunday morning, the wife hasn't been on Hell's Revenge yet so I would like to run that - let me know if anyone is planing that trail. (Also any of the shorter trails like Moab Rim.)

I'm running a 2000 XJ, 6" lift, D44, 8.8 with alloys, ARBs, 37" MTRs, internal cage and then all the typical XJ mods.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I will still be going. leave thursday afternoon and head home sunday.

no real plans yet. i will be with one of the most famous buggies in the world. youtube sensation!!

im excited to see what it can do

Coco

I'll be down with the Low Range Crew either thursday night, or friday morning. Everyone else is leaving wednesday.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
wow, everyone is going down!

we'll be there thursday night - sunday afternoon

thursday night: the rim or another short trail
friday: pritchett
saturday: green day
sunday: hell's or cliffhanger

we usually do filler trails if we have extra time. if you see three white xj's, a black xj, and a red tj- say hi