Moab Pics (all Of Them)

ROCKRUNNER

This Was The First Time In 7 Years I Didnt Have A Rig To Go In So I Was Very Sad. I Wanna See What I Missed Roll-overs, Carnage, The Impossible, And New Bling Rigs You Know The Good Stuff!!

jp008

OK I'll play.

I wasn't able to take the Sami this year so I took my "stock" Tracker. I led a run on Metal Masher and did very well. I even attempted Widowmaker :D

Attachments

• IM000816.JPG
    IM000816.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IM000817.JPG
    IM000817.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IM000813.JPG
    IM000813.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 48

RamToy

Wickha Wickha Wa
Just one..
IMG_0081.JPG

gksspot

jp008 said:
I wasn't able to take the Sami this year so I took my "stock" Tracker. I led a run on Metal Masher and did very well. I even attempted Widowmaker :D

We did Metal Masher on Friday and there were three rigs with broken axles on Mirror Gulch, I dont know why especially after hearing you took it in that thing, thats awesome! :D

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
potato salad hill wednesday. he was climbing the extreme right hand side, over where there are no black rubber marks on the rock. he couldnt make it so he tightened his seat belt and gunned it.

Attachments

• pshroll1.jpg
    pshroll1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 83
  • pshroll3.jpg
    pshroll3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 85
  • pshroll4.jpg
    pshroll4.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 70
  • pshroll5.jpg
    pshroll5.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 70

Jeremy

total tacoma points: 162
i was actualy playing with the rapid shot feature on my camera, when you started to roll i got so excited that i stopped watching the camera and watched the roll over. i had to delete 14 pics from the sequince because al i got in those pics was a wheel here or there in the corners of the pic. i wish i had payed more atention to the camera.

send me an e-mail addy and i will send you the full size pics.