Moab Pics. Post em here!

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Well long after my fun easter weekend/ two weeks before also I got my pics scanned. I have video but its too big to put here. Like a whole gigabyte. But its got some cool stuff from golden spike. anyway all of these are from about 2 weeks before ejs and a couple are from ejs.

Cody far away on (correct me if im wrong) Hells Gate
fc2fd370.jpg

Some Guy with Krawlers on Hells Gate
fc2fd36e.jpg

Someone Else
fc2fd36f.jpg

Cody Close on Hells Gate
fc2fd375.jpg

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
why only one door, make em removable or something. ask Von how he did his. Wort and I went over there yesterday to see how Von did his to get ideas for Worts half door. all we need now is to paint and mount em.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
They are removable. Instead of 4 bolts I have 2 and the top holes for the hinges are notched (got that idea from Wild Yoats forum.) anyway I am going to work on tube doors as soon as I get money to get gears in then for metal.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Well, I was stock on march 1st when a group headed to rattlesnake, then I did a 2" body lift like a couple weeks later. made some sliders and the rear bumper. Umm bigger tires/rims then like probably 3 weeks ago I spent a weekend doing the 4" suspension. I think I would have been better off without the 4" suspension, cause I had a lot of trouble in moab trying to climb stuff then the front end would just start bouncing. :( SAS baby once I can afford it. Have we been wheeling together before sami?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by Klif01
Have we been wheeling together before sami?

NO!!!! and i'd like to leave it that way!;) i just remember pics from that RS run, that's all.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
not if it wheels anything like Wort's Toy! j/k. you proly could out wheel me, i am currently out of gas.