Moab rentals.

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
Headed to moab in a couple weeks and have some buddy's going that have never been and want to rent a sxs does anybody know of good places to rent from? Probably just do a couple trails only need one or two days. I'm thinking fins and things and something scenic. Nothing to hard. Or is there anybody on here that would rent one out?
Thanks.

Rock Taco

There are several rental companies in Moab. I have not used any of them but some of them limit what trails you are allowed to run. They have GPS trackers on them as well.

Ashcat

I used Moab Tour Co

Break it, you buy it policy. They don't give a shit where you run. They'll give you a map suggesting where to run but basically will tell you don't come to them bitching when you're stuck in the mud, sand, roll it, burn a belt or otherwise wreck it because you're a moron. They were easily the cheapest in town. You'll find them on the right just before the old Maverik.

435-259-4080

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
I was just in moab tour co. Website. They are close to $400 a day. :eek: are they really renting them for that much? I think I might start a business. It's been a couple year but my buddy rented one and it was around $150 a day. He actually rented a jeep for $120. I just we will check it out when we get down there.

thenag

My parents rented from Cliffhanger, I recall that the 4 seater they rented was about the same as renting a JK.

They did have trails you could not take it on. We took them on Hell's Revenge, it worked out well.

Nathan