Moab run: July 1 & 2 - Anyone??

Addiction

Life is Good!!
I would like to do a Moab run July 1 & 2. Looking if anyone one else is headed there or would like to go or knows anyone that is going??

Addiction

Life is Good!!
OK, nobody go to Moab the first week of July! I didn't really want to go anyway, that place is boring, expensive, and covered in dirt.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
OK, nobody go to Moab the first week of July! I didn't really want to go anyway, that place is boring, expensive, and covered in dirt.

I take it you haven't been to Moab between June and September? Some of us have and will not do it again. Even with your windows down(to see the trail) and A/C on high(trying to keep cool) it will hover around 90 inside the cab. And sunscreen has little affect.

Addiction

Life is Good!!
My problem is I am from Southern AZ, when it reaches 105+ I dont really like being outside that much. It's no problem, I would be up for almost anywhere, I am fairly new to the sport and have not been on many trails??

Addiction

Life is Good!!
Come on Tacoman99 you know you would rather hang with SixString and I than go to NM. Its really hot there!! Beside, Skyler has been asking to go back to Moab with "the guys".

Addiction

Life is Good!!
I might be able to swing that trip if you're still up for it. Got any trails in mind? Nice rig.

It could still happen. I have a neighbor who has a 4runner that would like to run some trails. I was hoping to do Hell's, possibly the Marathon (Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike, and Gold Bar Rim), but I would be up for anything.

thanks, I would love to have something like your rig.

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Come on Tacoman99 you know you would rather hang with SixString and I than go to NM. Its really hot there!! Beside, Skyler has been asking to go back to Moab with "the guys".

We are going to my inlaws that we haven't seen since thanksgiving... I have a good wife that puts up with a lot of time and money spent on my toys. So I am committed to give her a good weekend.

I've got a friend going down with a group of guy's I could have him call you. I think he was going to run pritchett on sat and hells revenge on sunday... I'm going down on tuesday with family and can't afford the weekend through the next saturday or I'd be going down too.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am going to the mountains to help scout out a bear for the fall hunt. Toby, Do you want me to pick out an elk for you......Maybe something in the 360-380 range?

Addiction

Life is Good!!
I am going to the mountains to help scout out a bear for the fall hunt. Toby, Do you want me to pick out an elk for you......Maybe something in the 360-380 range?

Paul, Com'on man. You cant do this to me. I dont think I am going to have anytime this year. I have my Montana mule deer hunt and thats about all I am going to squeak in this year. I would love to go and smoke a 360 - 380.

For sure we need to plan a run to Moab or St. George in Sept??