Moab Run October 5-6-7-8!!

thenag

I will also be in Moab next week Wednsday though Sunday staying at Canyonlands Campground.

I will probably be in and out of that campground. my buddy from Co. is staying in there. if you see a white bronco on 35's with Co. plates it should be Brian.

Brian and I will probably be hitting moab rim or hells revenge on Thurs. it depends on when we get to moab.

and then we are going to run golden spike on friday 10/6.

Nathan
-87 bronco with the goods from a 96 f350

thenag

Where/ when will Golden Spike 10/6 assemble?

Pritchett 10/7?

86 sas D44 4runner, locked, duals, 37's.

good question.

I will go out on a limb and say that the two broncos will be leaving the poision spider trail head at 7.55am on 10/6 to run golden spike.

I have a beaten up white bronco with a blue top. I think they other guys is also white, but I am not sure. I have an RME sticker on my front drive side fender.

I look forword to seeing you there! (but I won't wait so if your not there by 8 I am leaving without you :) )

Nathan

Last edited:

notajeep

Just me
Notajeep, do you run an orange '83?

It's an '80... but yeah it's orange.

I'll be around all weekend (I live here) and would love to hit a trail or 3. Just post up meeting times and places and I'll try and meet up.
Please feel free to stop by ALCO and say hi if you want. (15% discount for all RME members!)

rondo

rondo
Thanks for the replys and pms from some of you. Notajeep we'd love to have you along.
Meet place is Moab Valley RV resort at about 1100am on Thursday 5 october. I drive a white Nissan Titan pulling an ugly Jeep YJ. Discuss the itinirary at that time. Happy wheeling :)