Moab this weekend

sukaB

Banned
No worky I get to playeee....
RCAA will be there but we will be there watchin after an early morning trail OR TWO....

Anyone one going and want to hang..
Natty, Swamp---
Herzog will be there too...
Toby?
NO POKEY! broken front diff...

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Is there room for a no-namer on 33's and a lockright? I'll be down there for the weekend with some friends, but I don't think they'll want to do any tough trails.
Devin

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
o-yeah. Just got the jeep all setup and ready today to hit moab again. I've been workin on her for a week and a half now... :D

See you guys down there. :cool:

P

pokeyYJ

Hey man, I won't have my P.O.S. Jeep down there but I will be there!:D

sukaB

Banned
Anyone is welcome to run with us...
Of course depending on the trails you want to run....
we won't do anything to hard until hawkins is done with the comp we are going to run the new trail COYOTE CANYON again....
He found it, I ran it first with VON.
We are finally going to run it togehter...
If you want to watch it is a way bitchen trail....

Plus the camp fires.....I'll probably camp with Herzog so we can cause trouble again.....
hehehehe:D
Grab your wheels and let's go....

We are going to desert mountain soon as mark's hoopty is done so we can run Anarchy Alley......
In a couple of more weeks or so..

sukaB

Banned
No that's what I ment by no worky...
I don't have to do crap this weekend--except wheel that is....
I would like to see what a cluster F@#$ it's going to be at the RCAA running at proving grounds....

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Suka, when you planning on going down? My group is leaving tomorrow night, we plan to wheel Friday, go to RCAA Saturday, then wheel again Sunday. If you're wheeling Friday, I think I'd like to tag along if it's not a problem. How would I get ahold of you?
Devin

sukaB

Banned
Just look around for us...

We'll be in the grey (ghost dodge) towin the Black Wolf #2

Stop us we'll probably be at city market around 9 or ten every morning....
I have to stop a junk yard friday afternoon so i'll be there friday night.
I'll run a trail saturday morning then make it out to the comp when the good stuff starts to happen...
we'll run Saturday, Sunday, and Monday..

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Also look for a poorly painted Grey Cherokee on 38's with a red internal cage, no doors and a freakish Scout on 42's and a jungle gym of a roll cage.

-Brandon, I might go through that junk yard tomarrow so I'll let you know if it is worth while.

sukaB

Banned
I already got a jeep motor and front 44,Chris stopped for me....
he so nice......

Thanks bud see you in moab...

shmoesmith

Where can I find you guys??I'm heading down to moab this weekend with my wife, sammy and tracker and am looking for some peole to run trails with....my vehicles are tits or anything, but i'm a pretty good driver and can manage 3+'s 4's and maybe a 4+. I'm running some newbies down there with their stock jeep liberty and they want me to guide them on some easy stuff like gemini bridges and fin'sn'things, but i would like to break away from that stuff and maybe try golden spike or hells revenge or soemthing...anyway, let me know wher yeou guys are going to be. -Doug

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by shmoesmith
Where can I find you guys??I'm heading down to moab this weekend with my wife, sammy and tracker and am looking for some peole to run trails with....my vehicles are tits or anything, but i'm a pretty good driver and can manage 3+'s 4's and maybe a 4+. I'm running some newbies down there with their stock jeep liberty and they want me to guide them on some easy stuff like gemini bridges and fin'sn'things, but i would like to break away from that stuff and maybe try golden spike or hells revenge or soemthing...anyway, let me know wher yeou guys are going to be. -Doug

Like Suka said, we'll be at City Market every morning around 9:00 - 10:00 am. Look for our rigs.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Originally posted by shmoesmith
....they want me to guide them on some easy stuff like gemini bridges....
-Doug

I don't know if you've been out there recently, but they've graded the trail all the way to the bridges. A civic could make it, no problems. It's a pretty site to see the arches, but not a trail, IMO. We found this out, much to our dismay, so we baha'd it the whole way out and back to get our kicks in.
Devin

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
Yeah. We went last weekend. It was much nicer than years before. We took the Bull Canyon route and took some pictures from the bottom. Kind of makes you wonder why you're crazy enough to stand on top of the arches. Last year some guys I knew were debating whether or not to jump across.

sukaB

Banned
Well be there today.
catch up with us we are camping on Potash road first big field on left...Pallet fire.......w/brakleen
Or we will be at city market around 9-10 saturday morn...
We are going to run a trail then go watch some rock crawl action if everybody wants or just run another trail....
Tons O Wheelin and huge campfires anyone is welcome to camp with us as well...
Herzog and I from this board plus Kevin Hawkins and a couple of others,maybe even Chris D before he heads back to South Carolina...
It's always a party when we are around....