Moab this weekend

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
That's the one that follows the Colorado River, right? Highway 279? I won't be down until tomorrow afternoon. What time do you normally head back to camp?

sukaB

Banned
Yes it does,
Take right on it before you get to town....
the river will be on your left hand side..
But
They are rebuilding the potash campsites so there closed
We are going to have to camp in that first field on the left a couple of blocks after you turn in(down on the left)....
I don't know when we will be around (on a trail or we will be at the campsite)
We will have at least 5 to ten rigs from TJ's to buggies with us.
Ohh yah and swamp dog...
Stop by when you get there and then come back if we are not their after dark...LOOK FOR THE BIG OL FIRE......

Sunday morn we will be at city market 9 or 10

shmoesmith

great, me and sammigirl will hopefully see you guys then ....we will probably be camped out on salt valley road...or that really rocky road between klondike bluffs and salt valley. Since we are bringing newbies, i dont know if they will be up for hanging around the fire with a bunch of motorheads, but we will see :)
-Doug

if we show, we will be in an 86 stockish blue sammy and a 99 silver 2dr chevy tracker.

salty

Anyone going to Moab on saturday morning? I will be there until monday. Hope to run a couple of trails in the 4 range. We'll see. I am going alone, so it would be cool if I could gang up with someone...

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
what did everyone end up running this weekend? i did prichett and cliffhanger - mostly in 2Lo for some unknown reason :D.

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
I didn't see you down there, SukaB. :( We (my hubby n' me)didn't make it out of camp early enough to meet at the City Market, but stopped by the camp site Sunday night and started up the PSM trail with some RME guys. Maybe another time. Hope your trip was good. :D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Brad Yates
what did everyone end up running this weekend? i did prichett and cliffhanger - mostly in 2Lo for some unknown reason :D.

We ran -
Poison Spider early friday waiting for our crew to show up, and Lower Helldorado afternoon on Friday
Rusty Nail / Golden Spike on Saturday
and Pritchet on Sunday

I saw your rig at PS hill on later Saturday, but we were across the river.

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
ok i'm confused. i'm gonna need to see picture IDs and photos of your rigs! James K... were you in the group of scramblers and other sweet stuff with that little gray CJ tagging along? and that PSH is one tough looking obstacle! i was just playing on it with no real intent on actually getting to the top - especially without front wheel drive! went back there to wash up in the river sunday at around 4pm. did anyone hear what happened? a dude (a little high on pot) jumped off the waterfall and missed the deep part and broke his neck or something. had to be life-flighted out of there.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Originally posted by Brad Yates

Oh, so that's your excuse? It was horrible, the Little Green YJ That Could was making your TJ look like a Liberty. I felt so bad. :D But I had to show the folks on Pritchett that YJ's could wheel too, since I was the only one in the group. BTW Brad, I still owe you $20, don't let me forget. Did you go to Brian's Beer-B-Q last night? I was at the family's BBQ.
Devin

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
and i have your wrench hostage! we'll arrange a meeting to make the switch :D. i didn't make it to the BBQ either, just sat in my dorm recovering from the nightmares i've been having of a little YJ outwheeling my purdy TJ.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Hmm, let me think. Let's make a deal, you keep my wrench and I'll keep your $20. Sounds fair. And it's a good thing I followed you home, as soon as we passed you and got up to 70, my YJ started some wobbling of it's own. I think the tires are out of balance, but I couldn't have gone 70 all the way if I had wanted to, so it's good you couldn't go fast either. Oh, and when are you going to download those pictures? And the movies? I can't wait to see them and show that Shar chick that the YJ is where it's at. :D
Devin

DevinB

I like traffic lights
James, I was the one in the green YJ with Brad both times you saw us. I strategically placed a rock for you to get out of the last obstacle on Pritchett. You guys had some sweet rigs. I loved the color of that green scrambler. Way too nice to be offroading, but I'm glad you wheel it!
Devin