Moab trails for stock Fullsize?

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
Going back to moab next week, and looking to take the 93' suburban out on some out of the way roads.
I will be campin in Arches for the week, but want to take some scenic drives. Nothing more than a long day though.
Recommend me some scenic roads to take my wife on.

thanks!

ricochet

Top Of the world and Klondike rd
Fun , Easy, and scenic.
In fact there so easy, your wife may even let you drive..LOL

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
beautiful drive just going up potash road and coming out at Dead Horse Point. When i blew the rear driveshaft during EJS we just went up that road in front wheel drive. Really pretty drive plus lots of indian writing and foot prints

One of our favorite scenic drives is Tower Arch in Arches. It's out kind of in the back and there's a very short hike to the actual arch. It's a beautiful drive and we've found that it tends to be quite a bit less crowded out that way.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
beautiful drive just going up potash road and coming out at Dead Horse Point. When i blew the rear driveshaft during EJS we just went up that road in front wheel drive. Really pretty drive plus lots of indian writing and foot prints

Some fun rocks to play on up there as well. Last June I was playing by the balanced rock and set my camera down on my front bumper so a friend could take a picture with her camera, drove off forgetting my camera on the bumper and never recovered it.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Chicken corners would be easy for a stock Suburban. Tons of scenery, wind caves, Hurrah Pass, and terrific viewpoints are all part of that trail.