Moab Trip 8-10 NOV 92

ewander

Yes, unfortunately, my wrangler is sitting about 2.5 inches too high right now. I am planning on lowering the suspension this weekend (getting rid of the add-a-leafs) and trimming the fenders with the addition of some extended TJ flares........my center of gravity is way off.

We also did Cliffhanger and Lower Helldorado. We did lower helldorado in a pretty big rain storm, so it was interesting.....and basically like driving up a river. I think I'm ready for the "Road 21" trail....

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by ewander
Beta testing on the new Cherokee Suspension

Is that Matt's cherokee? I can't really tell from the picture but I know he painted it red and he has my old Con-ferr roof rack. If it is, how did his suspension perform?

ewander

His suspension is freaking incredible....it did lower helldorado in the massive storm, without spinning a tire. I can't believe how well it works. This is especially amazing when you realize that he doesn't have any lockers yet. I am looking for a cherokee right now, to buy and put his lift on it (plus I want the AC). He has a ton more pictures of his cherokee on cliff hanger, and a couple on helldorado. His web site should be up and running soon.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Waaaaaay too much air.....!

I take it you didn't put it on its roof? Those are some awesome shots for sure. See if you can post some of the other photos.

I'm wanting to head down to Moab for the turkey day trip. I need to get out and hit it a little more.

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
Cool pics, spencaurai and I did that heel stand in his zuke right after he put his rear lockers in. It was ok untill he told me to "get out real slow.:eek: :confused:

BTW, fix yer frikin scanner...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
His suspension is freaking incredible....it did lower helldorado in the massive storm, without spinning a tire. I can't believe how well it works. This is especially amazing when you realize that he doesn't have any lockers yet. I am looking for a cherokee right now, to buy and put his lift on it (plus I want the AC). He has a ton more pictures of his cherokee on cliff hanger, and a couple on helldorado. His web site should be up and running soon.

I expected it would do great. Make sure you let me know when his site is up!

ewander

Demon,

Are you volunteering to help me put a V8 in my wrangler? I'm ready when you are................I'm thinking a 91 350, T700, same transfer case, be cool radiator, painless wiring (your part).