Moab trip april 7-17

TubeToy

TubeToy
Hey if any one that dosent have any one to go to moab with then let me know because this year its just going to be and one othor buddy, so if any one thats alone and just wants to go just meet up with us,bring some freinds the more we can get to come the better, PS. we dont smoke or drink and dont care if you do just pleas be respectful, because i whell have my LDS family with me. thanks for your time. Kevin

jgw50

Probably dont need to state the obviouse about this being easter jeep safari, I was planning on going down and mainly doing a bunch of hiking and biking with a little wheelin' mixed in. I have heard that EJS is a mad house, I dont want to register for the safari either. Will it be completely packed? Can I still wheel on the trails even though I am not registered? Will I even be able to find a camping spot at sand flats? Does anyone know if the bike trails are crowded too?

Thanks for the info, if it wont be that bad, i'd love to go wheeling with some people out in Moab!

cambam

We are going the first weekend hoping there wont be AS many people. We will be running trails friday, and saterday, and leaving on sunday. If you want to hook up with us on one of thoes days, pm me your cell # and I will pm mine back. I think this will be the easyest way to hook up. We are staying at the moab valley inn. ( does anyone know anything about this hotel?)

1995zj

I'm addicted
I will be down there with my family and some friends from the 13th-16th or 17th. TubeToy I believe you have my cell phone number, if not its 801-554-4451. Then we can get together down there and do some trails.

Last edited:

TubeToy

TubeToy
moab

I will be down sat at noon at the latest, as for trials its up to whatever, my xj has gears and lockers and my buddys yj is open diff and this is hes first time in moab but he can still do alote of stuff, so were down for most trails, as for camping, were ever we can find an open spot, maybe Kens lake if its not busy, and hers a # 801-979-0096 you can get a hold of me at if anyone that wants to meet up camp or just a trail or two. thanks Kevin

Last edited:

jgw50

Tubetoy,

I'm heading down tonight and plan on wheeling as much as I can on Sunday. I'll call you and see if we cant meet up. Were going to try to camp at sand flats, but if that doesnt work, then Kens Lake or Potash road are our next stops.

TubeToy

TubeToy
ya moab was cool i never got a messig from any one and the phone we took down there relly sucks and dosnt get service so sorry if you guys called, so well have to get a group to gether and go to mini moab and do some runs, but we will have to wait fo some time beacuse i busted my track bar in moab and dont have any money to fixs it so my jeep is down for some time, i evin had to come home early form moab,