South-East Utah Moab Week of Sept 14-21

coach

Hey folks! We're finally making the trek to Moab and trailering in all the way from Kentucky. We will be out there from the morning of Saturday September 14 through the 21st or 22nd. Unfortunately, we will be on our own and won't know anyone out that way. Fairly well built 95 YJ, 106" wheelbase, three link front, HP D44 front/9" rear, chromoly shafts, locked front and rear, 38" tires, etc. Was hoping to be able to hop into some groups heading out on the trails throughout the week and also take on a night ride or two. Could really use some riding partners with similarly capable rigs interested in some of the challenging trails in the area. Ron's Pack Creek Campground is where we've got booked to stay at.

480110_10151651388912069_1736962076_n.jpg

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm headed south of Moab for an elk hunt (my dads). If he's successful, I'll be available Monday-Tuesday but it'll totally depend on that.

Worst case, grab the Wells Moab Trails book.

jrodxj

call moab outfitters and talk to russ, they are going down for the fall fling event. you could hook up with them.
Hey folks! We're finally making the trek to Moab and trailering in all the way from Kentucky. We will be out there from the morning of Saturday September 14 through the 21st or 22nd. Unfortunately, we will be on our own and won't know anyone out that way. Fairly well built 95 YJ, 106" wheelbase, three link front, HP D44 front/9" rear, chromoly shafts, locked front and rear, 38" tires, etc. Was hoping to be able to hop into some groups heading out on the trails throughout the week and also take on a night ride or two. Could really use some riding partners with similarly capable rigs interested in some of the challenging trails in the area. Ron's Pack Creek Campground is where we've got booked to stay at.

480110_10151651388912069_1736962076_n.jpg