South-East Utah Moab with JP magazine trail ride in October

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
OK in October 18-21 we are doing some fun trails. In talking with the Feature editor of JP magazine they are interested in doing a photo shoot and story, if I can get some other cool rigs there. Since it is JP Magazine they want mostly Jeeps, not buggies with Jeep grills, but Jeeps in all their wonderful variety XJ, TJ, YJ, JK,CJ, Commando, J-10, J20 Kaiser, etc....... from nearly stock to built. THey want to make sure it is worth thier while to come out and do this photo op.

We will do Poision Spyder, Hells Revenge and something else, don't know what yet. So let me know who can come and put a picture of your rig here so I can pass them along.

We will bring our Frankenjeep the Zombie Killer and you BYOJ (brign your own Jeep). You can join us if you have other types of rigs but I can't promise that you will be in the Jeep Magazine.

DSCF8914.jpg

DSCF8913.jpgIF they like they will come.

BLACKMAGIC

We will actually be down there the same dates, it would be great to hit a trail with you and see your rigs in action. So far it's a group of 3 nissans, and we were planning on doing Poison Spyder through Goldenspike and onto Goldbar Rim. And some other trails. I'll send you a pm.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
We will actually be down there the same dates, it would be great to hit a trail with you and see your rigs in action. So far it's a group of 3 nissans, and we were planning on doing Poison Spyder through Goldenspike and onto Goldbar Rim. And some other trails. I'll send you a pm.

Your 2nd gen Xterra has some Dana stamped parts and cheap plastic interior; so you're good go!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I've got a tj. Lj, and a tj coming so far as well Stan

I'm going to try to be there if I've got my roof done (house) and have a few schillings for fuel...
IMG_9425%20(Small).JPG

Last edited:

UFAB

Sounds fun, see what happens by then. Good chance we can take the TJ out for some tire chirping..

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Hmm, I'd like to make an appearance for this event.

newtires.jpg

If my TJ is too clean in the above photo, here I am a bit dusty on the Hanging Tree Trail:
htt_04.jpg

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6

Great, come and join us, the more the merrier.