MoabRocks

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by sloppyjoe4by
What hours does the competition run on thursday May 1? I didn't see it anywhere on their site?

Adam

Good question, I'd like to know too! I would imagine Thursday is Tech Insp, like UROC. Then the actual Comp is on Friday and Saturday.

Ryan

Originally posted by Greg

I'll be spotting for Chris H.

I talked to Chris this morning, I guess he hasn't been able to get a hold of Scott yet about me missing the drivers meeting. I ended up having to work in SLC yesterday and the day before unexpectedly, so I really wasn't feeling too excited about driving right back down for Moabrocks, LOL. I have a few Maxxis shirts if you need them(Chris was going to see if Maxxis would send out a few more for you), and Chris says he has an extra hat(hopefully the coveted camo and blaze orange 'Buckshot Mudder' edition). Anyway, have a good time(mwaaaaahahaha) :D

Last edited:

Caleb

Originally posted by Ryan

... Chris says he has an extra hat(hopefully the coveted camo and blaze orange 'Buckshot Mudder' edition). Anyway, have a good time(mwaaaaahahaha) :D

you're not serious right...about the buckshot mudder hat...I have never seen an uglier hat:D my wife grabbed me one in St. Georege and I have never even thought twice about wearin it:p

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Ryan

I talked to Chris this morning, I guess he hasn't been able to get a hold of Scott yet about me missing the drivers meeting. I ended up having to work in SLC yesterday and the day before unexpectedly, so I really wasn't feeling too excited about driving right back down for Moabrocks, LOL. I have a few Maxxis shirts if you need them(Chris was going to see if Maxxis would send out a few more for you), and Chris says he has an extra hat(hopefully the coveted camo and blaze orange 'Buckshot Mudder' edition). Anyway, have a good time(mwaaaaahahaha) :D

Sounds good, I'll be talking with Chris later today and get the full details then.

Originally posted by supergper

you're not serious right...about the buckshot mudder hat...I have never seen an uglier hat:D my wife grabbed me one in St. Georege and I have never even thought twice about wearin it:p

He's serious..... :rolleyes:

Maxxis needs to do a little more 'Consumer Research' and see who thay are really appealin' to. :D

SpeedyVic

anyone have any more info about the competition? Times, agenda, etc. I will be there from the 1st to the 4th of May and would like to go see this, if there is going to be enough of a showing.