Official Moderator Changes on RME

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Watching to see if your post is deleted...🙄
The new Membership Requirements are being drafted, but I'll give you a preview here I guess. The first step will be that everyone will have to read each of the vehicle histories at Ate Up With Motor by the end of February. Starting in March, you will go before @bobn for a note free oral exam. If you pass that with a 80% or higher, then you will be granted your posting privileges back. :D

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
The new Membership Requirements are being drafted, but I'll give you a preview here I guess. The first step will be that everyone will have to read each of the vehicle histories at Ate Up With Motor by the end of February. Starting in March, you will go before @bobn for a note free oral exam. If you pass that with a 80% or higher, then you will be granted your posting privileges back. :D
Been nice knowing you guys........have someone text me when the next Bewilder meet up is or if you have any trips planned through the San Rafael

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
There is no Mazda Miata or any suzukis on that site. Does that mean they arent any good. I'm confused.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I thought opposing those selections was frowned upon. Illusion of choice or something.
I've never seen it happen but I expect it would require a discussion with the bishop and stake prez. It also likely depends on who and what you're sustaining. A crazy guy that used to be in our ward told my friend who was bishop that he wasn't "his" bishop cause he wasn't there for the sustaining vote... so they definitely deal with weird stuff like that from time to time. Sorry if this was too much info in response to a jokey comment (that didn't offend me) :rofl:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I thought opposing those selections was frowned upon. Illusion of choice or something.
Only if you have shady leadership. Not only is it appropriate it is or at least should be encouraged. If you know why someone shouldn’t hold a position (usually worthiness, not qualification) you should make it known. The one time I saw it happen it was simply noted that it would be taken care of after the meeting and everything went on as usual. I assume the concern was resolved or didn’t make a difference as the person took the position.
Also, keep in mind it’s not a vote for or against. It’s kind of two questions. Will you support the person in the position and then are you opposed. In theory you could “vote” once, twice, or not at all.
All that was probably worth $.03.