Mona Pole trail ride

TeraFlex PLUS

Supporting Vendor!
Vendor
Hello everyone, My name is "DOC" Lambert, Sales manager for teraflex Plus, and I would like to invite you all on a trail ride on Saturday July 15, 2006. We will be doing the Mona Pole trail, a 2+ so if you are just beginning it a good practice ride with beautiful scenery. If you have been wheelin' for a while the views are nice. We have sign up sheets at the store or you can call 801-713-3314 and ask for me or anyone in parts. We will meet @ 5241 So 300 W., The Teraflex Pus store at 7:30 to convoy down. If you want to meet at the trail head we will be there around 9:30. When we get to the turn around spot, we were thinking of doing some training. We hope you can come out and enjoy the beautiful outdoors with us. Thank you "DOC"

Last edited:

Magerdgr

Have gun, will travel
plan a pretty good chunk of the day, but its a nice ride. It heads up by the cement plant at the base of the mountains to the east of Mona, and comes out in the top of Pason Canyon. You can either come back down the trail, down Payson Canyon, or down the otherside to Nephi Canyon. Its really scenic, but not to hardcore, worth it though.

Marlin Sharp

Mona Pole Ride

Doc Lambert,

Our Lone Peak 4-Wheelers Club out of Utah Valley have scheduled a "maintenance ride" with our club members on July 15th. 15 years ago our club officially adopted the Mona Pole trail. We have sceduled with the Forest Service to perform our work on that day. We will meet at Payson City's McDonalds at 8:30 am and leave for the Mona Pole trail head at 9:00 am. This will place your group and ours at the trail head about the same time. It will probably be best if we let your group go ahead of ours. We do a lot of stopping to do maintenance such as removing deadfall, triming of branches that grow into the road and blocking illegal paths off the main road. Our plan is to eat our lunch at the "top" mine about 1:00 pm. Hopefully we will not be meeting you on the road coming down from the mine while we are climbing. There are very few if not any places to pass. As you may know, the trail ends at the top of the Nebo Loop Road parking area. I'm sure we can work things out so both of our groups can have a great four-wheeling experience.:)

Marlin Sharp
President, Lone Peak 4 Wheelers
marlin_sharp@byu.edu

jonsegue

Cool

Cool
Marlin Sharp said:
Doc Lambert,

Our Lone Peak 4-Wheelers Club out of Utah Valley have scheduled a "maintenance ride" with our club members on July 15th. 15 years ago our club officially adopted the Mona Pole trail. We have sceduled with the Forest Service to perform our work on that day. We will meet at Payson City's McDonalds at 8:30 am and leave for the Mona Pole trail head at 9:00 am. This will place your group and ours at the trail head about the same time. It will probably be best if we let your group go ahead of ours. We do a lot of stopping to do maintenance such as removing deadfall, triming of branches that grow into the road and blocking illegal paths off the main road. Our plan is to eat our lunch at the "top" mine about 1:00 pm. Hopefully we will not be meeting you on the road coming down from the mine while we are climbing. There are very few if not any places to pass. As you may know, the trail ends at the top of the Nebo Loop Road parking area. I'm sure we can work things out so both of our groups can have a great four-wheeling experience.:)

Marlin Sharp
President, Lone Peak 4 Wheelers
marlin_sharp@byu.edu

TeraFlex PLUS

Supporting Vendor!
Vendor
Directions to the Mona Pole trail from Salt lake City : Take I-15 South to Exit # 233, Go west to Main Street, go right - North to 1800 North. Follow the Young Living Farms signs. Turn right (East ) on 1800 North toward the Mona Cement Plant. The trail head is at the Cement plant. We will drive the trail and come out the other side in Payson canyon.