Monster Buggy Class

Craig S

Commando
Is there any interest in the Monster Buggy Class? There was one at the May event and it did well. This rig had 52" tires and rockwell axles. It would be cool to see four of five of these unique vehicles in August. Post up if you are interested!

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
It was Aaron that had the rig there your talking about. He is internet resistant so he wont post up but I know he wants to compete again.

This is what I would be entering. 54" tires and Rockwells
moab5.jpg

moab8.jpg

Im working on a few other people as well. If diesel keeps going down, we might have 5-6 there

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Minimum weight as well. 6000 lbs or they are unlimited. :rofl:

I think tire size is good enough. I personally think it should be 46" and larger. That way you dont get unlimiteds bolting up 44s for the weekend and coming and stomping the class. If they want to bolt up some 46s.....so be it.

jswainthug

The Unlimited courses are the m:rofl::mad:ost fun and that is a good choice. I think the Monster class should have a minimum tire size. Any other requirements?

I also think you should have had to lived in Kentucky at one point in your life. :rofl:
I am totally kidding I love watching these monsters. Very entertaining! See you in August

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
I also think you should have had to lived in Kentucky at one point in your life. :rofl:
I am totally kidding I love watching these monsters. Very entertaining! See you in August

Awesome... I'm totally calling up my friends in tennesee.... That would be cool if they make the drive. They have some big nasty rigs. Blue cages double b pillars.. Lots of moonshine.. Good times

Last edited:

Stripingears

6000 lbs:confused: I think Aaron is lighter than that
I weigh 5960

Im thinking about coming down.

There was some stuff down there I couldnt even get over. Im to long and would just be sitting on the belly pan:eek:

Aaron just barely got over it and Im a foot longer.
I know I need to grow a set. Or at least get them back from my wife:rofl:

Craig S

Commando
6000 lbs:confused: I think Aaron is lighter than that
I weigh 5960

Im thinking about coming down.

There was some stuff down there I couldnt even get over. Im to long and would just be sitting on the belly pan:eek:

Aaron just barely got over it and Im a foot longer.
I know I need to grow a set. Or at least get them back from my wife:rofl:

I don't have anyway to weigh vehicles. What size are your tires?

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
I think 46's should be the min tire size but i dont know what was the biggest tire size this year someone ran craig besides aaron