Monster Garage Offroad party

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I say we hit the dunes. Notin like sand moutain and alittle video watchin. Maybe too many people out ther though. We could just go off somewhere out there, but not sure on how well some rigs will do on the sand. Just my thought.

Originally posted by SmokinCamel
I say we hit the dunes. Notin like sand moutain and alittle video watchin. Maybe too many people out ther though. We could just go off somewhere out there, but not sure on how well some rigs will do on the sand. Just my thought.

With my supposed-to-be 110 hp, I don't think my jeep's really a sand hog.

The Dragon

The Web God
Here's a Monster Garage schedule... only problem is, it only goes up to the 28th of April...

Monster Garage Schedule

P.S. I have a Directv reciever w/service... in fact, I have two... I even have two spare LNB's (three if you count the duel as two)... no spare dishes, though...

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I might be there, depending on when. Weekends anytime are no problem, first half of the week wouldn't work for my though.

CryogenicZJ

I used to drive a ZJ
We definately need some ladies!!!! I just moved here from Dallas,TX not long ago and haven't met a single lady worth my time yet! We need some help from you "local" boys in bringing some friends of friends and "so and so"s cousin:D Now is your chance to prove to some of us how good you might be with the ladies;) Some of us do work too much though......I guess that's as good an excuse as any.

xjc

I give up :(
I just bought a house with a dish. anyone who wants it can have it.

Any 4wd can make its way through the dunes if you take your time. If I can with my car tires, anyone can!

CryogenicZJ

I used to drive a ZJ
does it have the transmitter on the end of the dish??? a lot of people leave they're old dish because they're free......the transmitter that bolts on the end and a reciever is what is needed here.....dishes are a dime a dozen!!!!

xjc

I give up :(
I don't know.

I have no idea what a transmitter or reciever look like or where they are. I will be up there cleaning tonight so I can look at it again.

I've never played with dishes before.

S

sukaB

Damn fellas,
That's what I'm talkin about....
This will be a hoot!

As soon as I find out the air date I will get a band wagon of ladies invited for sure.

Hell yah this will be fun I'll bring a trailer load of pallets for fire.
maybe 5 mile would be the best or even little Moab would be nice for alot and hide out of the wind.
Chicks rule,
I already started putting the vibe out for the lady gang.
They'll show they love JJ.
We should setup a womans crawl off too.
that will bring tons as well.

Pokey knows tons of chicks------hehehehehehehe----------- SYKE

The Dragon

The Web God
Originally posted by CryogenicZJ
does it have the transmitter on the end of the dish??? a lot of people leave they're old dish because they're free......the transmitter that bolts on the end and a reciever is what is needed here.....dishes are a dime a dozen!!!!
If it doesn't have the reciever (aka LNB), I have two spares that work perfectly fine...

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by sukaB
As soon as I find out the air date I will get a band wagon of ladies invited for sure.
.........I already started putting the vibe out for the lady gang.
They'll show they love JJ.
We should setup a womans crawl off too.
that will bring tons as well.
Pokey knows tons of chicks------hehehehehehehe----------- SYKE
Can us boring ol'wives come too, or is it only "CHICKS" that are invited?
and a woman's "crawl off" would be fun!! Are you sure you men can handle that much estrogen at a Monster Garage party?

S

sukaB

I can handle it...it's called Eye Candy....

Yes (Ole) bags can come too.

Sweet thing!

By the way did I mention chicks rule...

britney

Queen of Chit!!
From my experience some of you boys would rather check out a really nice rig than a relly hot chick. Now that would be a fun poll?

Chick or Rig???:D :D which do you notice first?