Monster Garage Offroad party

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by sukaB
awight I'll work on it....
They just asked me for footage of my buggie runnin and climbin so I just sent it...
That will be sweet if they show the wolf crawlin on TV for folks.

right on, full on monster garage profile!! that is killer.

crimsonride will be our designated man-whore if we need one...

S

sukaB

Got my tools finally.....
Way sweet.....
I won't get a copy till after the show airs.....
Damn
I do have my personal video and it is pretty good..

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
we could do a showing of your video at the clean up at 5-mile...we would probably have to do a TV or something since it will be daylight...or we could wait until dark..

S

sukaB

Let's do somethin......
Spence your in charge of the outdoor one and I'll have Jeremy take care of the indoor one....

Hey I finally got my tools and nice big red shiny tool box....
YYYAAAAHHHHOOOOOOOO
I evens gots one dos new 3/8 ratchet's that have swivel head and handle and says Mac Tools on itsss

YYYAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
well it is still a couple weeks off so lets just plan on 5-mile pass on a weekend after it airs. lets record it and watch it out there.

S

sukaB

That would be way tight...
reciever mounted flat screen or winch pull point..
hehehehehe:D
NICE

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by crimsonride
Maybe I'll get a reciever mount projector and we can drive down the freeway brodcasting movies.

I actually have a mount designed to universally clasp metal in the infrastructure of a suspended ceiling. It would bolt right onto one of my FX-50s and clamp onto a receiver hitch. that would be funny....the screen would fail at speeds over 5mph though...:)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
so do we want to go out to rattlesnake and have a giant brawl to see how the trail is to be treated in the future....that would be incredible gay....but anyway.....

lets nail down a location for the event....My vote is down by one of the tailings piles on top of rattlesnake...it would be kind of sheltered from the wind and have a nice dark surrounding....

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
maybe we should just telecommute for the MG party...we could al congregate in the chat room and then we would be environmentally safe...

CryogenicZJ

I used to drive a ZJ
Originally posted by spencurai
maybe we should just telecommute for the MG party...we could al congregate in the chat room and then we would be environmentally safe...

Besides.......My ZJ is a little DONE right now, so I definately won't be heading out to Rattlesnake:(