• Applebee's

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • RM Pizza

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
my projection systems negate any problems we might encounter with small TVs....4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 foot screens.....I can keep going.....so don't let TVs make the decision...

mattvw65

2 -Applebees by E-center....
Huge and has 7 TV's, all on disco for us...
The managers are excited to have us and we could bring a 100 people and they will reserve us the whole bar area and what ever in front of TV's when we tell them How Many...
Food, good prices and any age....

i like this one......:)

S

sukaB

Tomorrow at 11:30am we will announce the final place....
Thanks

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I say Applebee's... better food than all-you-can-eat pizza places. Tons of TVs. That's got my vote.
Devin

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Britney, your sig's killing me... it's wrong. Close, but wrong. Here's how it goes... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. Sorry for the thread hijack Brad, but I see this everyday and it's been boiling up inside me...
Devin

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I voted for RM pizza... my bad after reading the Applebees deal. Im with my brother on this one. Applebees so minus one vote off RM pizza and add one to Applebees.

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by Shawn
I vote for Britney's house..

Let's invade it.. and see who she really is!!

:eek:
Shawn you're a genius, I didn't even think of that !!

Let's see......we have 2 T.V.'s So if we put about 8 people in the bedroom and around maybe 12 in the family room, we can use spence's screen at the end of the driveway and have our own monster garage. Everyone left outside can work on Britney (the Jeep) get Tood's jeep done and out of my garage, and start cutting up the 25ft. trailer on the side of my house. Only problem's I see are one bathroom, no where to park, and NO alchohol. Sounds like a blast, come on over. You'll see who Jeremy really is too, he loves stuff like that. ;)

P.S.
Does anyone have a tiller and wheelbarrow? bring them, "loads" of fun!!:D :D

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Suka isn't here and it's past 11:30 so I'll say it for him

Applebee's is the place !!

If the show is on at 9: pm EST that means 7:00 here.
Specific's including the address will be posted later.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's 9:00 our time. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. My bro looked it up on his Tivo, and it said 9:00 our time. Again, I could be wrong, but I really doubt it. Can any one verify 100%?
Devin

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Gee we never threw a touched by an angle party like this. It was from here too. Has locals as extras. Gee B what makes you so special. Applebees is KILLER. I'm already an addict.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by DevinB
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's 9:00 our time. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. My bro looked it up on his Tivo, and it said 9:00 our time. Again, I could be wrong, but I really doubt it. Can any one verify 100%?
Devin

I'm a semi-avid watcher (I'm either working on the XJ on Monday nights at 9:00 or sitting on the couch, surfing) and it comes on my cable system on channel 33 at 9:00. Those with satellite or other cable systems may differ..............