monster truck show

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I talked to them last night about what happened. Over thanksgiving weekend we were all in moab. They broke a rear link on the waterfall at the end of upper helldorado and bound up the drivetrain pretty hard. Before we could get things stopped they blew a rear driveline from binding it up really bad and broke a bung off their fuel cell with the flying carnage. They winched out and got everything back on the trailer no problem.

At the tuff truck show they broke the output on the atlas just seconds into their run which is attributed to the binding and trashing it received in thanksgiving, this is a rare thing on an atlas as everyone knows!! 400hp northstars can put out some power!!!

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
spencurai said:
I talked to them last night about what happened. Over thanksgiving weekend we were all in moab. They broke a rear link on the waterfall at the end of upper helldorado and bound up the drivetrain pretty hard. Before we could get things stopped they blew a rear driveline from binding it up really bad and broke a bung off their fuel cell with the flying carnage. They winched out and got everything back on the trailer no problem.

At the tuff truck show they broke the output on the atlas just seconds into their run which is attributed to the binding and trashing it received in thanksgiving, this is a rare thing on an atlas as everyone knows!! 400hp northstars can put out some power!!!

Hey Speener, I don't think they broke an Atlas output. John was showing it to Andy and I and they broke the 700R4 output shaft into the Atlas there big guy...

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
BBowski82 said:
Hey Speener, I don't think they broke an Atlas output. John was showing it to Andy and I and they broke the 700R4 output shaft into the Atlas there big guy...

they told me they broke the output shaft, I assumed it was the atlas....whatever... :-\

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I was pretty bummed to see them die out there. I was hoping they'd kick everyone's butts, but I guess not.
Devin

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Andy said:
I'm one of the few who actually get to see the physical winner of this argument! :D :D I'll take bets, I'll let you all know Tuesday who won. :D

I will throw 100 down that I am right.....any takers...??

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Andy said:
I meant who's going to win the fight tonight! I will take your money though, we can use it for your co-pay. :D

Andy

$hit, spence may have a quarter ton on me, but the bigger they are the harder they fall....BRING IT AWWWWNNNN!

Then I am gonna deal with you old man, That knee is HISTORY!!! No more mister nice guy. :-\

Andy

aka. Hollywood
BBowski82 said:
$hit, spence may have a quarter ton on me, but the bigger they are the harder they fall....BRING IT AWWWWNNNN!

Then I am gonna deal with you old man, That knee is HISTORY!!! No more mister nice guy. :-\

With that attitude I will jump in, and take your money. The knee is all better now, Kettle! :D

Andy

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
BBowski82 said:

I don't wanna fight brandon... he always aims for the butt!! :ugh:

S

sukaB

Do they have a central upper mounting point rear suspension or is it an actual four link?