Montrose CO. Memorial weekend!!

miklovik

Montrose

I am working in montrose till the end of june and will most likely be here that weekend. I dont know if you have been here b4 but if you have a trailer you will have to camp up top. I just ran TOPLESS in the rain saturday. what trails are you running? How many rigs are you bringing? Do you mind if I tagalong? Im by myself. I dont have any of my camping gear down here but I can buy whatever and will be sleeping in my work van. Give me a call
Garrett

toyota crawlin

I am working in montrose till the end of june and will most likely be here that weekend. I dont know if you have been here b4 but if you have a trailer you will have to camp up top. I just ran TOPLESS in the rain saturday. what trails are you running? How many rigs are you bringing? Do you mind if I tagalong? Im by myself. I dont have any of my camping gear down here but I can buy whatever and will be sleeping in my work van. Give me a call
Garrett

We have rooms at the country inn! we will be there fri morning.. I think there will be a bunch of us :) I will call ya or you can call me. 801-931-7081