More cone dodging practice

maveric

Crawler Collecter
I posted in here a few min ago, but it seems to have disappeared, so I will put it out again.

A few of us from Craig will be meeting in Rangely(20 miles from Vernal) on 9-1 (sat) to set up some courses. This is going to be a practice for anyone in the area that wants to try the comp thing, but isn't sure what it entails. We will be helping 2-3 possible competitors for OSRC 13 with techniques and helpful hints, as well as scoring.

This is not a comp, just a practice. I am even hoping to get the Famous Tacoma to help me with some judging, since he is so good at it :D.

We will do this again before the may comp, if anyone is interested.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
shoot i would love to come and try this out. have watched gravesdigger at the osrc's in the past, but i'm booked clear till jan on saturdays, dang job.. hopefully i can make it to one of them, so i can get some understanding, cause osrc 13 if my jeep is finally built ill be competing.

maveric

Crawler Collecter
I will post up when we are going back over to do this again in the spring.

From a wheeling standpoint, I'm willing to show anyone around, so just let me know when you want to run it.

maveric

Crawler Collecter
Had a decent turnout with 7 rigs. Set up 8 courses, with varying levels of difficulty, and scores were low. Drivers and spotters got to see different ways to do things, and some of the drivers even tried their hand at spotting.

Hopefully all of them will be doing it again.

Ill get some pics up when I get a copy of them.