More Desert Therapy

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Right now planning another swell therapy trip with @Kevin B. and maybe @DAA .

Plan right now is maybe the same plan as day one on the last trip so @Kevin B. can enjoy his route planning, but maybe make the turn that @DAA @anderson750 someone may have missed last time, ending up somewhere in Reds Canyon day 1. Right now I'm thinking a journey further east from there towards the west side of the Green River and tracking up north checking out side tracks. I'm not familiar with that area and if its worth checking out. Haven't consulted my living expert yet. Either way should be some good scenery for a few days.

Planning to head out morning of the 27th and come back the 29th.

In
@TRD270
@Kevin B.

Maybe
@DAA

Banned
@Hickey

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
If you guys could just talk my wife into one of them deeply-discounted duck-magnet Gladiators I'd be there. It's not happening, I've been trying.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
If you guys could just talk my wife into one of them deeply-discounted duck-magnet Gladiators I'd be there. It's not happening, I've been trying.
I don't think we're planning on anything too spicy. Last time I checked your Ram counts as a high clearance 4WD, throw a tent and a sleeping bag in the back and join us.

Or hell, jump in with one of us. I think we're all flying solo this time around, plenty of room for copilots.

DAA

Sorry to hear that my Big Hippy Brother.

The impetus was you getting to run your route. Josh, reschedule? I'm pretty open for the next few weeks.

- DAA

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Sorry to hear that my Big Hippy Brother.

The impetus was you getting to run your route. Josh, reschedule? I'm pretty open for the next few weeks.

- DAA
Was waiting to hear from the bearded fella tomorrow. But sounds like that’s most likely going to be the plan.

Reactions: DAA