Should recognize this buggy by now :cool:

200312%20103.jpg

200312%20104.jpg

200312%20105.jpg

hilltj

Shawn said:
Looks Way Good,,,

Can I come work in your shop :p

It's not my shop... I just like to go and drool over all the cool fabs! Soon I'll be trying out that new long arm kit on my TJ though... can't wait!

-Al

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
hilltj said:
It's not my shop... I just like to go and drool over all the cool fabs! Soon I'll be trying out that new long arm kit on my TJ though... can't wait!

-Al

Drooling is good!!! ;)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I see a 40" MTR shod on a WE beadlock on rig with a white TJ hood. Whats he doin now?

Cody<--always a year behind the joneses

hilltj

Cody said:
I see a 40" MTR shod on a WE beadlock on rig with a white TJ hood. Whats he doin now?

Cody<--always a year behind the joneses

You mean this one?

200312%20112.jpg

It's actually a YJ with a narrowed TJ grill, CJ hood, and the 40"er's underneath it don't belong... they just threw them under to show the owner what it would look like. He told me he's actually going to run 37's, link it up all the way around, and ditch the leafs for coilovers... oh yeah and a new V8, but I forget the specs on the new motor...?

<edit> This is a due to a pretty good rollover backwards on upper helldorado (I think) a couple of months ago. </edit>

-Al

Last edited:

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Parker the rig looks good, started working know, We can leave for CA to night, for CalRock, you can do it!!!!! you can pick me up on your way by Sandy.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Greg said:
I always love to see what Mt Logan is capable of building. Tell Parker to get that thing running!

well that bit of tube and caddy northstar/powerglide/atlas is being built for a gentleman with the initials J.G. ;)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
they are kinda busy it seems...anyone that can fill that size shop with that many current projects is doing something right....somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 rigs in various stages of modification/fabrication

James K

NO, I'm always like this
spencurai said:
they are kinda busy it seems...anyone that can fill that size shop with that many current projects is doing something right....somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 rigs in various stages of modification/fabrication

I want the yellow tracks on the floor there :D