More Tacoma stuff

ghetto

So I am finally back to working on my rig. I moved and I have been slammed at work but I would like to sell some of the stuff that I know I won't use.

31x10.50 Spare(new) 25.00

Transfer case 75.00

Entire front assembly including Front third member, axles, and a-arms 75.00

Gauge cluster 75.00

Prices are OBO and I can get photos if anyone wants. I have been busy but I have been on the board a little more often. Text or phone is still the best. 9seven O 274-3one3nine

theferg

DD for Life
Damn--hope im not too late... Is the entire front assembly still available? I'll take it. Now. Tell me where to meet you with the cash. Might also take the tcase....is it j-shift? I'll be calling you in the A.M.

Edit: Im on mobile so cant really tell but youre obviously not in SLC area. 970...Colorado? How can I get this stuff from ya....?

-Ferg

Last edited:

ghetto

I'll check on the lower control arms. I think the passenger one is bent from the wreck.

As for spacers I think I may have a set just for you:) are you going to ejs?

theferg

DD for Life
Got your message the other day. I got a line on a manual front end locally so I'm following that up first. If that falls through, I'll check back with you.

I am still interested in the t-case though...is that something you could ship?--I'd pay for shipping of course.

-Ferg