More target practice with help from I Lean

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I saw an ad for something similar and I thought they looked like fun, but they were priced a little higher than I wanted to pay. I probably could have figured out the pattern and cut it out by hand with the plasma, but that wouldn't have been as easy as just calling I Lean :D

The feet are temporary. I'll be taking it out on Saturday to see how it holds up. I'm planning on stacking some rocks on the feet to keep it stable, but using it will give me a better idea of how I want to mount it. the horizontal slats are removable, for easier storage and transport.

IMG_20120105_213156.jpg

IMG_20120105_213250.jpg

IMG_20120105_213230.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Hmmm, I want one, see what he might charge to make another. I need to improve some things.

Not sure, you'll have to check with him. I just had him cut out the horizontal slats and holes and I threw the rest together pretty quick.

I want one as well. I saw the add you were talking about that was to expensive.

He's been doing quite a bit of advertising on KSL... his does come with a nice carrying bag ;)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
That is a great idea! I always take clay with to shoot at, just never thought about making a stand for them. I Lean - you bastard. Take my money.