Mother's day?

skeptic

Anyone going out Mother's day? Anyone want to go out Mother's day? I don't know the area, what's open, what trails are good/bad/other, but I'm up for a trip. 32's and open diff so I'm limited in what I can do and don't want to be "that guy" that holds everyone else up.

I know where Tibble Creek Reservoir is, but that's about it. I don't know where "the Chevron station" is that I see in some threads other than it's south of SLC.

Mud, rocks, bumpy road, whatever. I'm just looking for an excuse to get out and see some new areas.

fletch

where do you live?You should come out to the snakes trails on saturday.Your jeep will do fine. trails are located on the west side of the oquir mountains.
about 25 miles south of tooele. pm me for details

skeptic

Oops, guess I forgot that bit. I live in Clearfield at the edge of Syracuse and Layton.

I'd go out Saturday, but it's my son's 8th birthday and I'll have my boys until noon (sharing custody with an ex is sooo much fun. :rolleyes: ). On the other hand, since she is an ex it frees up mothers day. :rofl:

fletch

Ah thats kinda funny. If you ever want to run the snakes let me know.Ill show ya around.
I would like to do little moab on sunday but my wife wont agree.

skeptic

I'm up for just about any weekend, but not every weekend. If that makes sense. I've heard of Little Moab, but I've never been there. I think someone described it as a big open place to mess around, not trails and such. I'd also like to find a place where I can include camping and/or fishing with wheeling, but that's getting way off topic for this thread.

DTaylor20

Have you ever been up to providence canyon? I have a 90 xj with 4.5" and
31" tires with locked rear but i have been over it twice with no locker only had to get pulled over one spot. Its fun up there and they have some camping grounds.