Mothra!

embabe

My own epidemic!
You need one of those fabulous little tennis racket bug zapper thingamabobbers, they're fun! :D

That, or you could borrow my kitty, she LOVES bugs!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
embabe said:
You need one of those fabulous little tennis racket bug zapper thingamabobbers, they're fun! :D

That, or you could borrow my kitty, she LOVES bugs!

Tennis racket bug zapper thingamabobbers...... = fly swatter??? BRING IT HURRR!

embabe

My own epidemic!
Wish I had a digital camera handy... it looks like a tennis racket but it's a bug zapper and you push these two buttons on the handle and *ZAP*... buh-bye Mr. Moth! :greg:

Attachments

• thingamabobber.jpg
    thingamabobber.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 88

Brett

Meat-Hippy
embabe said:
Wish I had a digital camera handy... it looks like a tennis racket but it's a bug zapper and you push these two buttons on the handle and *ZAP*... buh-bye Mr. Moth! :greg:

It's hiding now....just waiting to get me. I'm thinking about going outside to sleep in the Cherokee :ugh:

embabe

My own epidemic!
Brett said:
It's hiding now....just waiting to get me. I'm thinking about going outside to sleep in the Cherokee :ugh:

Ummm.... yeah.... good luck with that... :ugh:
I'm just gonna get all cozy here with my nice new mattress and my fluffy down comforter... :D

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
Oh no no no no, JeeperG, if he turns off his montior the pretty bright colors will no longer be sucking the moth to it and the moth will come after HIM! *screams* *scary music plays* dun dun dun!!