Motor... bike

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
How cool would it be to combine one of these...

2k5bikehotrodangle.jpg

... with one of these?-
mikmotobike.jpg

I saw a guy in Moab cruising around town with his motor-powered bike and it was cooking! I'd bet he was doing 30 MPH easy.

Mope

I'd say get er done Greg, and let us know how you like it!! I think it would be a fun little setup. I've seen the one gas powered kind running around campus up here!

Dominic

I finished this last year. I think it would be fun to add a little motor to it.

Attachments

• l_b39af7119d03188be629bee3ec1b3e91.jpg
    l_b39af7119d03188be629bee3ec1b3e91.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 21

jdub

Scrambler
Greg, my buddy did one of those gasbike kit's on my bike I loaned him. Super fun to ride although you smell like you just mowed the lawn.

KWight

Greg,

You are going through the post motorcycle withdrawals. You really need to get yourself another one of those Suzuki 650's you used to have before your illness progresses.

Kevin

Greg

Admin
Greg, my buddy did one of those gasbike kit's on my bike I loaned him. Super fun to ride although you smell like you just mowed the lawn.

Yeah, I could see that... :rofl:

Greg,

You are going through the post motorcycle withdrawals. You really need to get yourself another one of those Suzuki 650's you used to have before your illness progresses.

Kevin

You have no idea... :-\ I would love another big Thumper, but it will be awhile before I can get one.

KWight

Yeah, I could see that... :rofl:
You have no idea... :-\ I would love another big Thumper, but it will be awhile before I can get one.

If you cannot get a big thumper, maybe a small one like this:

At 90 cc, it is the smallest one I have. I picked it up today for $60 and it needs the fluids and carbureator flushed out as it has been sitting for 20 years in some guys shed.

Kevin

Greg

Admin
I'm good Kevin, thanks for the offer. I'm going to hold out for an XR650R or a KTM Adventure 640. I think I'd prefer the KTM for long-distance stuff, I really want to do more of that type of riding.

I just thought the pedal bike w/ a motor would be silly fun. Something to run to the store, post office, etc. Although I probably ought to be working the pedals for my health, rather than running a motor. :ugh:

KWight

I'm good Kevin, thanks for the offer. I'm going to hold out for an XR650R or a KTM Adventure 640. I think I'd prefer the KTM for long-distance stuff, I really want to do more of that type of riding.

I just thought the pedal bike w/ a motor would be silly fun. Something to run to the store, post office, etc. Although I probably ought to be working the pedals for me health, rather than running a motor. :ugh:

I got it for my 10 and 12 year old to ride around on the Mesa, Mountains and Desert areas around here. The tank if full of varnish and rust so I am beating some new gas and rocks around there to get it cleaned out really good. I hope that once I get done with cleaning out the fluids and put some fresh gas/oil mix in it, it should be good to go. It already has spark and compression.

I thought it would be funny to see some guy my size riding something like this around town. although it is not much bigger than some of thiose Japanese motor scooters I have seen around.

Kevin