motorcycle trip

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Got back last night from a quick 2 day motorcycle trip. Rode down the west side of utah lake into Santaquin, then I-15 to 28 to hiway 80 down to Salina then I-70 to 72 where we camped for the night just off the road. In the morning we rode down into Loa for some breakfast then headed to Torrey and down to Escalante. The 12 outside of Escalante is an amazing ride! From Escalante we rode into Bryce Canyon then out to panguich then took the 20 out to I-15 and back up to slc. all in all 605 miles in about 30 hours

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
right on!

Rt12 into and out of Escalante is literally my favorite UT road that I've been on so far. SOunds like a cool trip man.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
my ride for the trip and a few bugs that I hit on the road
23b4.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
You ought to get ahold of my bro, he recently bought a BMW Dakar 650 and does nothing but ride. He's preparing for a trip to Alaska in a few weeks & has been riding all over south-central Utah.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
ohh I want a bmw bike so bad. perfect for long trips. the kawasaki is a little rough on the posterior

SnwMnkys

Me and my friend are taking a trip on our motorcycles into Yellowstone, then Montana into Glacier, then to Canada into Waterton Natl. park, then to BC into Banf Natl Park, then down to Washington Oregon and California. Its going to be rough on a sportbike, but should be alot of fun.