Motorsports Expo at Miller Motorsports Park

MMP

Miller Motorsports Park
We are holding the first annual Motorsports Expo presented by Tera Flex at the Miller Motorsports Park this coming Saturday October 17th. The hours of the event are 11:00am to 4:00 pm. We are finishing some last minute details, but expect to have a great show. Every ticket will be entered in a raffle for items supplied by participating vendors. If you are a vendor that wishes to participate please post up your contact information here and I will get in touch with you. The vendors attending so far are Tera Flex Suspension and Tera Flex Plus, Tuff Country Suspension, Expedition One, Utah Powder Coating, Cruiser Outfitters, Summit Machine, Poulsen Trailer, Wasatch Trailers, Mt. Logan Off-Road, Tri City Polaris, with more vendors being added. We have added Mig Trailers (simplyruggedtrailers.com) to the list. Tom Woods Custom Drive Shaft wil not be able to attend, but will be donating product for the raffle.

Last edited:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Is there an entry fee for everyone? How much? If i'm entering a vehicle do I need to pre-register? Is there a cost associated with entering a vehicle (or two)?

MMP

Miller Motorsports Park
Sorry for the late notice and the apparent look of the lack of planning. I have planned this event 4 different times and had to reschedule. I have been waiting for the vendors to decide on the 17th or the 24th. I had to schedule around Off Road Expo in Pomona and SEMA. The 17th got the vote from the vendors. I couldn't wait any longer due to the weather so the 17th it is. I will have all of the details posted tomorrow.

MMP

Miller Motorsports Park
Larry H. Miller (Champion) Ford will be sending out a Black 2010 Ford Raptor to be put on display for the show.

details for the show are almost finished

MMP

Miller Motorsports Park
The event information will be as follows
Vendor Set up 8-10:30 am on Saturday the 17th of October
Show open from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
There will be a raffle held towards the end of the day.
Ticket Price is $5.00 per person-children under are free
There will be open driving on the off road course from 1-3:30pm. You will need an additional wristband and to sign a waiver to drive on the course. There will be no charge for driving on the course. Each wristband will be numbered and your number will be called when it is your turn to drive. There will be predetermined routes for participants to drive on. The whole course will not be available for use.
There is an MPRA Race going on thar your ticket will get you in to watch as well

MMP

Miller Motorsports Park
I just wanted to let everyone know the final details about this weekend and what you will be able to participate in.
We will have a raffle giving away prizes from Tera Flex, Tuff Country, Tom Woods, Summit Machine and more.
Entry is $5.00 per person with children 12 and under are free. Tickets will be purchased at the Ticket Office-just to your right when you enter track property and before you go through the gate.
The ticket will also allow you to watch the MPRA race and other events going on at the park for no additional $$$.
You will also have the ability to drive your vehicle on our Off-Road Course from 1:00 until 4:00 pm FREE OF CHARGE!
-drivers will sign an additional waiver and get a numbered wrist band in order to be able to drive. You will be called out to drive in numbered group. The driving wristbands will be under the canopy at the off road course. Not at the Ticket Office.
This shoule be an exciting day!

Please post any questions that you may have here and I will answer them for you.

MMP

Miller Motorsports Park
Look what Summit Machine is bringing out for the show!

Attachments

• Buggy.jpg
    Buggy.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 53

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I see your Summit Machine red buggy, and raise you the MountainYoat's 4400 class truck..

I'll try to bring it out.. No garuntees..

8229_159945425347_617960347_3559233.jpg