moving and have to sell off alot of my projects and parts

i have been collecting projects and items i was going to use. which i will not be doing now as i am moving if you see something you want off any of these just let me know. some items are whole rigs that i will part out. i have stuff in both slc and utah county. i work graveyards and dayshift. i do have a crazy schedule it may take me awhile to get back with you
84 cherokee 4cylinder manual was saving it for parts its pretty beat up does run has bad slave cylinder was going to use it for a trail rig
88 cherokee hit in the left front 4.0 liter auto with 200k on it motor and trans worked great was a driving rig until the accident it is a parts donor for my yj crawler
94 ford f350 diesel motor ran has 300 k on it i used the trans from it for my other truck also was saving for the dana 60 front end and the suspension lift it has on it 4 inch dont know the brand front dana 60 is sold
79 ford bronco 400 m manual trans  motor broke a rocker arm was saving it for the axles and motor. transfer case is gone
83 ford bronco 5.0 auto motor is bad dont remember the miles right now
87 toyota 4 runner has a blown head gasket and interior is burned was saving it to make a wheelin rig drivelines are gone some items under the hood also $750
73 chevy flat top front axle stock gears and diff $200
01 dodge 3500 rear dana 70 has bad diff probably gears have'nt checked it out $100
sm 465 witha 208 out of a 82 chevy pu $175
ford 9 inch rear end stock diff and gears out of an 83 bronco $150
1.8 liter 99 sidekick sport motor,trans,transfer case, drivelines, wiring n computer 68k miles $750
73 chevy 350 motor 32 kmiles on rebuild $500
thats just to much stuff i am sure i am missing some items and like i said it may take me awhile to get back to you

Last edited: