Moving back West... Know a Good Realtor?

gcb17

I'm hoping someone on RME can help me out, because planet4x4.net isn't very active.

My wife and I are moving to Pocatello, Idaho around August 1, and we are looking for a realtor if anyone can recommend one. Our current guy is nice, but he's not exactly computer-literate which is causing issues since we're 2000 miles away. Does anyone have any recommendations for realtors that aren't 234 years old?

A quick intro... I have lived in Georgia for all of my life except from August 2003 - March 2004, when I lived up in Logan. I met a handful of folks from RME while wheeling my old Cherokee, and I was actually around when the Rattlesnake and Constrictor signs were put up in the middle of winter 2004. It'll be good to be back out West again... we just need to find a house quickly. Thanks for any leads...

Grant

Old rig that I had when I lived in Logan, UT:
183806776aObOwx_ph.jpg

442-4.jpg

Current rig that I just finished and I've only driven around the block once:
IMG_0852.jpg

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Thiokol has been doing a ton of layoffs so you should be able to get a steal on a house. People are fleeing areas like tremonton and the like due to the local economy. You might as well hit the internet and check listings. Listings usually come with a realtor attached.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
"Clutch" here is a realtor and a good friend of mine, Jeff 801-244-8197. I'm not sure if he'd do anything as far north as Idaho, but he's worth a phone call to find out. Tell him Carl sent ya.

Maybe he knows someone in that area, if he can't?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Jsudar on here. His wife is a realtor and can maybe help you out. My dad just moved to georgia yesterday, you guys should have just traded places.

rollover

"Clutch" here is a realtor and a good friend of mine, Jeff 801-244-8197. I'm not sure if he'd do anything as far north as Idaho, but he's worth a phone call to find out. Tell him Carl sent ya.

Maybe he knows someone in that area, if he can't?

X2

Jeff is my guy for sure. He just helped me buy a Taco Bell in Oklahoma.