Moving to Farmington

spencevans

Overlander
Well my Sugar Mama is sick of the winters in Cache Valley and she took a job in down town SLC. It's hard to argue when she makes most of the money. I told her I have no problem moving as long as I get a large garage, an acre of property with animal rights and tractor to take care of all property. Luckily we found a place in the new Ranches development just off of Park Lane in Farmington. It has over an acre land and a 24 ft long garage with 15 ft high ceilings. I really wanted a shop but I will settle for a large garage. This will be perfect for that lift I have been itching for. Its really hard to find a home with a nice large garage these days. It's also hard to find a home on a large piece of land so close to SLC. I am way excited, but I have say, I will miss being so close to Providence and Millville canyons, but I won't miss the winters.

5711770887_0077326933_z.jpg

View of Farmington canyon from the backyard. Oh yeah, did I mention I have over an acre of grass. I have plans to eventually tear out some of that grass and put in a large shop:D
5711774005_80c02c4f56_z.jpg

5712344554_123a09b645_z.jpg

Cooper

I work pretty close to you I believe ha ha the maverik on shepard lane? I work there part time! Thats a really nice place you snagged! Its always nice to have a big work space

spencevans

Overlander
I work pretty close to you I believe ha ha the maverik on shepard lane? I work there part time! Thats a really nice place you snagged! Its always nice to have a big work space

It's a couple miles south of Shepard. The home is just off of Park Lane near Eagle Bay Elementary. It's good to hear there is a Maverick in the area, I really like their sausage, egg and cheese bundles. Another thing I am really excited about is the new Station Park complex they are putting in just off of Park Lane and I-15. I went in the Harmon's yesterday and it was amazing.

http://www.centercal.com/booklets/stationpark/