Moving to Hurricane, UT. Neighbors with someone from RME?

Hi all, I'm currently in escrow on a place in Hurricane. Without getting too specific, there's a pretty trick super c motorhome and matching trailer a few houses down form ours. I was told he is a RME staff/owner. Also saw a little samurai in the garage.

Looking forward to some great wheelin/dirt biking/utving/boating/etc!

Lance

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Welcome to Utah Lance!

Good to have you here. What brings you to these parts (besides the awesome wheelin!)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Good to have you here Lance! I'm not sure who that would be, Herzog & I are the owners of RME... and none of our Mods live down there, unless someone has been taking kickbacks & bought a Winter home. :D

I saw your thread on Pirate, family is a good reason to move! I've always wanted to retire in Hurricane... love it down there and totally understand the draw, beyond family.

Hi guys. :D

The guy who's house I'm buying said he thought it was an RME guy. I'll have to go find out who he really is once I move in next month.

So what brings me to southern UT? Well I've lived in northern CA my whole life and we finally have had enough of getting taxed to death, silly laws and dumb people. I am going to really miss nor cal because it's a great place to live. It's a shame that politicians and dumb people had to ruin it.

I really look forward to our next chapter in southern UT. It's going to be a lot of fun!

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Welcome to RME Lance... most of us scour pirate day in day out & out and I think you'll see local board really thrives on our amazing sport!!! St George is a pretty freaking awesome place to throw down for outdoor recreation...especially wheeling!!! One word of caution, lets get our hands around the land use issues within Sand Hollow, it is a gold mine for beautiful & extreme wheeling that is just recently being threatened (local help always helps)!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Hi guys. :D

The guy who's house I'm buying said he thought it was an RME guy. I'll have to go find out who he really is once I move in next month.

So what brings me to southern UT? Well I've lived in northern CA my whole life and we finally have had enough of getting taxed to death, silly laws and dumb people. I am going to really miss nor cal because it's a great place to live. It's a shame that politicians and dumb people had to ruin it.

I really look forward to our next chapter in southern UT. It's going to be a lot of fun!

I'll be interested to find out who it is! Hope it's not someone I shouldn't be forgetting... :eek:

CA is insane in terms of what the state & some of the people are 'friendly' towards... I made it in SoCal for less than a year and escaped to Western CO and couldn't be happier. Much more relaxed atmosphere towards 4x4's, motos, etc. Also less people in general, slower living & a better quality of life, etc. I'm sure you'll find Southern UT is similar. :cool:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Welcome!

The locals will know you are from out of town if you say Hurricane like the weather event. They have their own special way ;)