moving to orem

jesse

Masshole
i will be transfering to uvsc this winter and i would like to meet some people who know some trails around the area. i have a cherokee with a 5" lift and 32s but i dont know how soon i will be able to get it to to utah. I am going to be moving to orem probably within the next couple of weeks. I lived out there from last january until june while i was working on a coop for my school in massachusetts but i never got a chance to go 4 wheeling so hopefully now i will get a chance to hit the trails.

reddevil

'93 Cherokee
I would be glad to hit some trails with you when you get your Cherokee out here. I spent a few months out on Cape Cod. Nice place, but very flat. I live in Springville, but work in Orem.

jesse

Masshole
i've been a member of the cape cod jeep club for a couple of years and i like being in a club but i do most of my 4 wheeling just messing around with some friends on a few short trails out here. i havent had a chance to take my cherokee out yet because money is kind of tight right now while i'm trying to move and i just spent the last few months being diagnosed and treated for cancer but i just had my last treatment today and hopefully i will be able to get out and have some fun now. i'm running open diferentials and a dana 35 so i can't romp on it too hard but once i start working again that should change

strangeKowboy

Oops i did it again
welcome to utah bud i am in orem just up the road from uvsc so when you get here hit me up me and a few buddies try to hit the trail pretty frequently, at least as soon as i get my battery back i will be up and going again lol

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
never seen anyone so excited to move to utah county :-\

Welcome! UVSC has been a good school so far (I had my doubts)

jesse

Masshole
well i hadn't seen my fiance in over a month when i wrote that so that contributed to the excitment but moving here from the east coast and seeing some of the pictures of the wheeling you do out here got me pretty excited too. anyways i'm here now hopefully i'll have a truck soon

jesse

Masshole
these are some pictures the previous owner took

Attachments

• 4runner1.jpg
    4runner1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 4runner2.jpg
    4runner2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 6
  • 4runner3.jpg
    4runner3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 4

BLH

i will be transfering to uvsc this winter and i would like to meet some people who know some trails around the area. i have a cherokee with a 5" lift and 32s but i dont know how soon i will be able to get it to to utah. I am going to be moving to orem probably within the next couple of weeks. I lived out there from last january until june while i was working on a coop for my school in massachusetts but i never got a chance to go 4 wheeling so hopefully now i will get a chance to hit the trails.
Don't worry about it, you are 3 1'2 hours away from Moab. Also go to the u4wda link on here, they will set you up.