Moving to Utah

flnbar

Hey everyone!
The name is Derek, Murph, or Finbar, whichever you would like to use. I'm active duty Air Force living in Germany and will be moving to Ogden in December. I'll be bringing my 98 wrangler with me. It's got a few things on it but I plan on doing/learning much more when I get there. I'm psyched to get there because I am big outdoors person. See ya in December!

Derek

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Welcome to the Site... you should learn and see alot from the guys and gals on here...
When you get here if you anything look me up I'm just down the street...
John

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Welcome!

That should be a culture shock....moving from Germany to the O.G.den

There is tons of good people and good info on here. Also, someone is always heading out to the hills and looking for tag alongs. You will enjoy it

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
St. George is about 6hrs south of Ogden, and doesn't hardly get any snow compared to Ogden. There are quiet a bit of trails down that way so nice place to go to get out of the white stuff in the winter. See you in Dec.

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Hopefully this year we don't get any snow at all...or heavy rain. Last year the Winter Convention killed me cuz it was so muddy. But it was a hell of a time. Hopefully I can see some people before Dec. But If not I guess your right...see ya then.

jdub

Scrambler
grandmaster, I have searched around St. George and have had bad luck finding anything rock crawl like I have heard. I would love to come down and do a trail or two sometime this winter.

Chaddy

grandmaster, I have searched around St. George and have had bad luck finding anything rock crawl like I have heard. I would love to come down and do a trail or two sometime this winter.

There is a lot of AWESOME wheelin aound St.George and Cedar city!

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Yes there is a lot of stuff around here. I only have run west rim and slip lock....the only trails i know of. If i had more time i would love to go explore and find some more trails or if people would post up some of the trail heads on the trail thread that would be great. There is a lot to do out here though, and it's a lot of fun. PLEASE come down and go wheelin, I would love to go, I just need to know in advance so i can get a day off work.

ricsrx

St George!!!

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0049.jpg

PICT0084.jpg

PICT0102.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

flnbar

Dam Gov't computers won't allow me to see the pictures right now. I'll check 'em out when I get home.

On a darker note. There is a possibility of my appearance in Utah getting pushed back. I'm awaiting surgery and having some issues with the docs. I've finally found some one to help me sort out this mess. If things go according to plans, I should still be there as planned. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.