MSR customer service

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I just wanted to give a shout out to MSR for their customer service. We called an asked if we could buy a new tent pole for an MSR tent that is several years old. We ran the pole over with the jeep and broke it. The rep said he would give us a new pole since the poles are covered under a lifetime warranty. I said, "but we ran it over with the jeep?" He said it is free.

In the same package we sent in a Carbon fiber trekking pole we broke while snowshoeing. It was completely our fault. My son fell on it sideways snapping the compression fitting. They replaced the set of poles giving us a new set of poles. The fitting probably cost them 10 cents and they gave us 150 dollar poles for free.

That is some good customer service.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Good to here. That's why I chose the pocket rocket over the cheap Chinese knock offs. Having gear to pass down to your kids is pretty cool and totally worth $20

mesha

By endurance we conquer
All of the cascade designs products have great customer device.

MSR, Platypus, Seal line, thermarest, etc.

Another great customer service company is Princetontec We have sent back probably 8 headlamps over the years and always gotten parts or a new headlamp with no issues. I know sending 8 in sounds like a lot, but I currently have about 20 princton tec lights. I lend them out to friends/scout a lot so the track record is pretty good.