MTB team looking for sponsors for the 2020 season

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
20190921_095022_066[1].jpg

My boy rides for the NICA West Granite Composite team in Utah's Central region. West Granite is a multischool team drawing from Cypress, Granger, Hunter, and Kearns high schools and the associated middle schools. Being a west side team, there's not a lot of riders and not a lot of financial support compared to the huge east bench teams like Alta and Draper and Highland. We parents are trying to change that so we're soliciting sponsors. We need loaner bikes to help get new kids involved, we need to subsidize jerseys and riding gear for disadvantaged families, we need pit zone gear (tents, heaters, radios, repair equipment and bike stands, etc), then we need to get the kids and the pit zone gear to races all over the state and feed them and keep their bikes running and so much more. If your business or organization would like to help an awesome bunch of boys and girls learn sportsmanship and life skills while having a ton of fun, and get some cool exposure in return, we wanna chat! We're looking for cash donations and services as well. Let me know here or via PM - I'll forward you our sponsorship letter and put you in touch with our sponsorship guy to talk turkey. Thanks for looking!