multiple purchases

mr_blove

ask me if I care
Hey I am thinking about buying a couple firearms when I come home from my deployment and I was wondering if buying more than one at a time sets off red flags to the ATFE causing you(buyer) come under scrutiny?

D

Deleted member 12904

Depends on who you ask. I say no. You can buy up to i think 5 guns on one bg check. If your really worried buy used off ksl and don't forget a tinfoil hat when you go to make the deal.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

SpeedyVic

Buy two guns isn't going to do anything. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure if The Man would even be aware. If you got them both at the same time, only one background check would be performed as opposed to one for every purchase.

A good resource is Paul White of Myfavoritegunstore.com. You can email him at myfavoritegunstore@gmail.com with your questions. He is up in Richmond and has handled many of my firearms transfers. He is my goto guy when I am shopping for a new gun, and the one that taught my CFP class, as well as the Hunters Safety classes for my kids.

He has a very good day job and only does the FFL thing as a hobby. He'll give you good information when you ask.