Museum with sme neat offroad rigs in Provo

Coco

I see a sign talking about a scorpion, is that THE scorpion I am thinking of?? Probably not.

Lots of cool vehicles tho!

jdub

Scrambler
It's down the street from my work. I had to go in. Kinda different than what I expected. Call before you go. It is closed technically but the owner let me take a run through. There is admission too :( I didn't pay, He said it wasn't necessary. I was gonna drop some cash off but he started talking to me about God, and how perfection influenced his design. I got out. Still go tho. Just keep your hopes low, and you'll be stoked.

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
I went and it was awesome. Very small but I got to spend time talking to a very cool, very innovative guy who spent his life building cool stuff. He's been featured multiple times in magazines and won lots of design/build competitions. All his stuff is garage built and designed, and all of it is really cool.

He invented the T-bucket (chronicled by a couple magazines) with an early roadster that he built.

Worth the time, but make sure you talk with the guy. The stories up the cool factor by a million percent.

p.s. I was more than happy to donate 3 bucks to the guy for taking his time.

jdub

Scrambler
Cuban b, cool that you have your opinion, just thought you didn't care for mine.

I still stand behind it not being worth a big trip. But if you are in the neighborhood, definitely stop by.

But still don't care for some of his style, see attached pic of his Dodge pickup with a Hummer body kit.0127121437.jpg

Cascadia

Undecided
You should see this guys house. I know where that truck lives. I don't know the guy but the truck and house are full of weird. Is the guy ace that owns ace and jerrys glass? Anyone know? I'll try and remember to get a pic of his igloo (house) tomorrow.

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
jdub, it wasn't personal. I actually feel the same way, mostly. He is an odd guy, but creative and interesting to talk to. I am with you on the "hummer" dodge, that thing is ghetto.

It is Jerry, of Ace and Jerry's auto glass.