mwaaaahahahaha...

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
the 17" rim is necessary in a comp tire because of the tendency for the tread to walk laterally. the taller the sidewall, the more tendency for the lateral walk and the bigger risk of pulling the inside bead on a outside beadlock rim. 17 is the wave of the future for anything bigger than a 35. a 15 inch rim is only reliable on bias ply tires over 35 inches. and the 17 inch rim with a gigantic beadlock rim just looks awesome!!!

sukaB

Banned
40 inchers or not who would want them, there still goodqueer's
To run a tire of that manufacturer you will need a snoop dog 20" dub rim to go with that sumbizzz.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sukaB

Banned
If Utah is an english speaking only state then why do I still have to push #1 at the ATM?
Just wondering, that sucks and pisses me off..

MattL

Just wait till they ask you for your thumbprint .... no more questions will be asked.. after that.

NOW That is scary.

sukaB

Banned
No way I will never use thumbprinting!!!!!
Never.....
You think scary just wait....
The goverment already knows everything.
If you type Bomb on this here computer they know about it...
Hi guys

P

pokeyYJ

Hey the guys down at Mepco said that Goodyear told them that if anybody wants that tire their $1200 a piece.:eek: :eek: :eek:

sukaB

Banned
You made three mistakes already right there.......
First of all you shouldnt be at Mepco.
Second what the hell are you listening to any KIDS-tech's at Mepco for?
Third what in the hell do you care about a worthless tire like a Goodqueer for?
Factory trained technicians eehh.....!
That's what you here on the radio but the 5 dollar kids will say other wise?
hhhhmmmmm

P

pokeyYJ

I am new at this so I apologize to you for my mistakes. Forgive me for asking but what is wrong with Mepco? I have not been educated about my falacies for going here.