my bad experience with six states washington utah

utjb57

At the end of november 2011 I bought 2 new auburn ected lockers to replace the 4 year old auburn lockers i had.
the front is a dana 44 and the rear is 12 bolt, the d 44 locker only work when it felt like it and never when needed.
I contacted six states to get it warrantied and they told me it would take a couple of days to get an answer from auburn,
after checking with six states every couple of days for 2 weeks I decided to call auburn myself and they were eager to resolve the problem and sent me a new locker still nothing from six states after the locker was delivered on my door step I was told that six states still hasn't heard anything. after the replacement locker was installed it did the same as the first one so I called six states and told them I was going with a different locker and I would return the auburn for a refund, they said ok. So I returnd it with the reciept and they kept the locker and the reciept and again I was told it will be a couple of days to find out what auburn wants to do.
it has been over a week and I went to six states and they told me it was out of thier hands and still no answer
I guess they think they can keep the locker and my money
because I paid with a debit card the bank is offering no help so my next step is to visit my lawyer

Caleb

I'd find a new bank. That Visa or Mastercard logo gives you the same protection as a credit card. Sucks, I'd be in Six States every day till the resolution is to your satisfaction. Make sure incoming customers are aware of their lack of service.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
If they have the same GM or area manager as the SLC store you may want to get in contact with him, nothing wrong with going over their heads to get it resolved. Or call Eric at the SLC shop and see if he can look into it for you, couldn't hurt. Whomever you call just be calm and courteous.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
I will never spend another dime at six states in Washington, Bud quoted me 90 for a re-tube on smurfette, I dropped off the driveline, when I picked it up he told me it would be 190! I reminded him he said 90 earlier, he said that it was metric tube for the Toyota and the best he could do now is 145.00. Never again...