My band: Crossing Columbia

sixstringsteve

For those of you interested in music, my band, Crossing Columbia, did a music video last year, and we're working on recording a new album this year.

Here's the music video - make sure you watch it in high quality or the music quality sucks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQf8s5xAbKw

Anyway, just thought I'd share. If you're in a band and you'd like to play some gigs with us, hit us up. We're always looking for reliable, fun bands to play with.

sixstringsteve

Thanks everyone. That's our mellow song, we have some cool stuff on our next album.

Someone posted on the vid that your guitar and truck are almost the same color. I got a kick out of that one.

Yeah. They're pretty different in real life, but I could see that. I now play a black telecaster instead of the blue one.

sixstringsteve

thanks guys, we'll get some more stuff up. We're on Facebook and myspace if you're into following bands. I'll use this thread to keep people posted for upcoming shows if they're into that sort of thing.

sixstringsteve

thanks guys. I'm tracking drums tonight with my drummer. We'll see how the recordings sound. We're trying to do it on our own this time to save some money and to learn to do it ourselves. wish us luck.