My best friend was put to sleep!!

wrnchplr

free loader!!
A little storie. while I was married the EX and I got a dog. She got the dog in the devorice. Last year she needed a place to stay with the dog so being a STUPID caring person I let her stay with me. well today I fine out she couldn't get a place that would let her have the dog so she had him put to sleep :(
I came home and there was no big smile or slobery kiss this is a sad day!! sorry for the long post.. If anyone meets a bit@h named Elise stab her in the neck!!

Attachments

• Romeo.jpg
    Romeo.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 7

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Just curious, but would a vet put a dog down that is completely healthy and fine? The pic you posted looks like he/she is young and in great health. Just seems odd that the vet would do that, but I don't know their policies. Might be worth looking into, maybe your bud is still around somewhere and she just isn't telling you......?

CJJ92yj

That just ain't right that you are/were totally willing to take the dog in and care for it and provide for it, then she just put it down. Just Wrong!

mr_blove

ask me if I care
That sucks dude, I have 2 rotties and I dont know what I would do if my girlfriend or someone did that to me:sick: :sick: One question if she was living with you and had the dog there too, why didn't she just leave the dog with you, you wanted it, could have it and she couldn't, that just seems petty at the expense of the life of a beloved pet

may much worse that just that STD become of her

Last edited:

JeeperG

Thats sad. I had a full blooded black lab puppy that I took with me to moab about 7 years ago. I had left him at camp off Potash road while we did a quick run up Poison spider and when I came back he was gone. :( The people camped next to us said he got loose and was running around and got hit by a Jeep on the main road there? I never saw him again, dunno if he died or someone took him in?