StrobeNGH

no user title
Not . . .
I saw this and thought I'd share

Date Posted: 8/15/2007
Employer: Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance
Job Category: Graduate Local Jobs
Position: Field Attorney
Class Requested: Recent graduate (0-3 yrs)
Position Description: This is a non-litigation position in a one-two person satellite office of the Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance. This attorney will watchdog and research proposed federal agency actions, including attend public meetings, interview agency resource staff/management, conduct document research, conduct field work, research and write administrative appeals, assist with lawsuits, assist with legislative efforts on an as-needed basis through research, preparation of lobby materials, and traveling to Washington, D.C. Some travel required - including camping.

Qualifications: Law degree (0-3 years preferred). Able to read topographic maps and competent in backcountry travel. Minimum 2 year commitment. Demonstrated commitment to wilderness/southern Utah. Ability advocate aggressively for wilderness protection in a challenging political climate.
Materials Requested: Cover letter, resume, 3 references and writing sample
Other Info: Desire to live in southern Utah a must
Apply To: Send materials to scott@suwa.org
Closing Date: 9/28/2007

How are these guys so well funded? Hiring full-time staff attorneys isn't a cheap undertaking.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Because blind easterners and idiotic, guilty conscience businesses have nothing better to do with their money. :mad2:

If only they knew the truth...

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Why don't we all join suwa... flood their populous and start changing things from the inside.....

Or... we could start a new SUWA... Shared Use Wilderness Access.....

StrobeNGH

no user title
Let's plant somebody in there, any four wheel lawyers out there?

At least one that I know of.

:ugh:

Ethically, I don't think I could work for them. Attorneys have a duty to be a zealous advocate for their client. This client, I don't think I could do that for.